Sunday, March 26, 2017

Switch up

So I ran into some issues.... Everything was going too well to be true!!

Due to my actresses complicated schedule, and my need to get a move on on this project, I decided to change my lead for the film opening. Unfortunately, Addy won't be playing the lead of Pandora anymore. Instead I have asked Maria V. Rodriguez, another gorgeous friend of mine to play the lead. Maria has experience in theatrical acting, so I'm sure her talents will add a great touch of realism to my film! She has fair skin and dark hair, which I think matches perfectly with the wig I had already purchased. 

If you visit goldcityproductions.com, you can find a web series named "Pressure Pointe". Maria got to star in that series, which I think is so cool as it captures her raw talent! She's also been in school plays such as "Pippin'". 

In short, I'm very excited to work with her. Sometimes, not everything goes as planned. But a little bump in the road can actually turn into something much better that what you had originally planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment