Sunday, March 19, 2017

Meet the Model

Lets put a face to the name!

I've been on the hunt for a female actress to play the role of Pandora. Considering this isn't a big Hollywood film, I'm going to have to settle for a friend thats comfortable with acting. My good friend, Adeline Cieslak (Addy for short), is of Ecuadorian descent. She has tan skin and green eyes, which adds an exotic feel to the character. 

Since Pandora will be chopping her hair off in the film opening, I decided to buy a wig for Addy to wear in order to emulate the cutting of hair, as I will not be making her cut off her own hair (she would never go through with that anyways). I searched the web for realistic yet inexpensive wings, and I found this wig from Party City. I chose this wig in particular because it looked the most realistic, and it is thick enough to allow for multiple chops. Also, it reminded me a lot of Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. In that movie Mia is portrayed as a mysterious woman, with little information revealed about her. I think that juxtaposition will bring Pandora an even more mysterious and dramatic look, which will add to the over all vibe of the thriller.



It makes me happy to see my ideas unfolding before me. Can't wait until shooting day!






Sources:
JCS10. "Ebony Blunt Bob Wig." Ebony Blunt Bob Wig - Party City. Party City, 28 Oct. 2015. Web. 19 Mar. 2017. <http://www.partycity.com/product/ebony+blunt+bob+wig.do?from=Search&navSet=wigs&costumegender=Womens&solidcolors=Black&&bypass_redirect=1>.

"Mia Wallace." Pulp Ficton Wiki Wiki. Fandom, n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2017. <http://pulpfiction.wikia.com/wiki/Mia_Wallace>.



No comments:

Post a Comment